Our brands sweat every detail to push the boundaries of innovation with their product design and development. They do this to enable and inspire athletes at all levels to run stronger and run longer. If you have a passion for a running lifestyle, are a user of performance products, and enjoy a fast-paced environment, this is the place for you!
In the role of Tech Rep for 2pure, you will be responsible for increasing business development in existing markets through leadership of training sessions and providing support to retailers, including event support. This will include implementing in-store merchandising and promotions, assisting on the integration of all our brands support initiatives into retailers’ sales platforms, gathering retailer and consumer feedback on our products and marketing efforts, identifying and carrying out promotions and brand events, and maximizing sales opportunities. You will coordinate with the marketing department on in-store signage and marketing promotions and any of our brands-sponsored running marketing events.
You will be expected to work with the Area Account Managers from running specialty, athletic and sporting goods, and other select accounts to train them on the features and benefits of our brands.
You’re passionate about pushing your potential. You know about running and running products of all kinds and love teaching and talking to people about what you love. As our Tech Rep, you’ll be expected to bring your curiosity, enthusiasm, optimism, and performance to the tasks below.
Purpose: Execute educational product and marketing initiatives via key specialty retailers and Running events in the UK.
• Drive improved sell-in and sell-thru of our brands products by maximizing staff engagement through core initiatives such as retail tech clinics, sales platform integration, product launch programs, sales contests and product seeding.
• Increase consumer engagement around our brands through product launches, coaching clinics and other initiatives.
• Increase consumer and retailer knowledge and passion about our brands, product technology, and marketing initiatives.
• Act as brand representative at key regional Running events
• Represent the values of our brands and communicate trends within the running community
• Extensive travel to key retailers, training summits and running events
• Prepare reports on training and sales activities
• Work with 2pure sales reps on seasonal account plans, key initiatives and dealer events within territory, ensuring that merchandising programs and in-store displays are maintained and maximized during your store visits. This includes communication to sales reps and customer service as required
• Maintain a master list of all doors and their classification within territory
• Work with 2pures marketing team on regional and national events by providing consumer support at the local level
• Provide R&D with feedback from retail floor staff, regarding current products and technologies
• Understand the latest technologies that exist within our product line, and convey these stories to the retail floor staff within in your territory
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Self-starter with strong self-management skills
• Enthusiastic communicator who loves to share strong knowledge of running and running related products of all kinds
• Flexibility to work with short time lines in a fast-paced environment
• Understanding of running community, training methods, injury prevention and products in all categories of running
• Ability to interact at all levels within an organization—both orally and in writing
• Ability to work some weekends, primarily at events
• Knowledge and understanding of the Running specialty retail environment
• Interest in running and an understanding of the running consumer
• Active runner
• Ability to travel: Estimated at 80%
• Excellent MS Office skills
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) in Marketing, Business, Education/Training or related field preferred
• One (1) to (2) years of relevant retail and/or product training experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience\
• Valid driver’s license.
Salary: £20k - £23k depending on experience
A Car, Laptop and Phone will also be provided.
This full time position includes competitive compensation, expense reimbursement, and a 2pure product allowance. As a 2pure Tech Rep, you will have a great opportunity to learn valuable sales and marketing skills, gain detailed product knowledge, and obtain hands-on field experience.
Brands you will be working to promote are primarily: Compressport, Nathan Sports & Feetures Socks.
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job closes 17th March 2017Back to Main Menu
Interested in becoming one of our retailers? We'd love to hear from you. Please email email@example.com with your contact details and business address.