2pure is the UK exclusive distributor for brands operating within the specialist Cycle, Run, and outdoor markets. Our customers span the spectrum from multi-national retailers to small independent stores. 2pure is run by an enthusiastic and passionate team who develop clear commercial goals and who have a shared vision for the business. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced account manager in the south of the UK.
Competitive basic salary dependant on experience.
Monthly bonus; company vehicle; iPhone and MacBook laptop.
Minimum 28 days holiday
Based in the South East of England you will be fully responsible for all Run Sports sales activity within the territory.
The territory will cover the London, Kent, Surrey, East and West Sussex, Hampshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Herefordshire, Isle of Wight, Cambridgeshire, Oxfordshire, Leicestershire, Norfolk, Gloucester, South Wales, Somerset, Suffolk, West Midlands, Wiltshire, Worcestershire, Devon, Dorset and Cornwall.
You will be required to stay away from home at least 2 nights a month.
Key responsibilities include
· Hitting monthly brand sales and margin targets.
· Pre-selling brands within specific time periods to hit order deadlines.
· Driving dealer satisfaction by giving high levels of customer service.
· Manage your own diary.
· Working with the internal sales team to maximize dealer support.
· Attend trade shows in the UK.
· Report to the Sales Manager on a weekly basis.
· Manage dealer credit requirements.
· Product training and brand messaging.
· Develop new business in your territory with existing and new customers.
Essential Requirements For Role
· Account Manager experience in either cycle, run or sporting goods.
· Strong presentation and sales skills.
· Ability to build customer relationships.
· Good verbal and written communication.
· A team player.
· A high attention to detail.
· Present yourself in a professional manner.
· Ability to work effectively in a positive, challenging and pressurized environment.
· Competent computer skills specifically within the Microsoft Word suite.
· Ability to learn and understand technical products.
· Interest in Running and sports.
· Hold a full UK Drivers license.
Closing Date: 3rd March 2019
Please send CV’s and covering letter by e-mail to Ben Lee, 2pure Run Sports Channel Manager at firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to Main Menu
Interested in becoming one of our retailers? We'd love to hear from you. Please email email@example.com with your contact details and business address.