Account Manager Cycle Channel: UK
Closing Date: Jan 31, 2022Posted: Jan 10, 2022
Operating out of Livingston, 2pure is the UK exclusive distributor for brands operating within the specialist Cycle, Run and Outdoor markets. Our customers span the spectrum from multi-national retailers to independent stores. 2pure is a family business run by an enthusiastic and passionate team who develop clear commercial goals and who have a shared vision for the business and live by our core values, Simplicity, Be Honest Be Brave, There are No Boundaries, Build Close Relationships and Have Fun, Act Responsibly.
With a fantastic order book and growing customer base, this is an exciting time at 2pure. We have a new opportunity to work in our sales team reporting directly into the Cycle Channel Manager to support 2pure’s continued growth and development within the Cycle Industry.
Our portfolio of Cycle brands includes Feedback Sports, Lizard Skins, Ibis, Moustache, Chamois Butt’r and Unior
Competitive basic salary dependant on experience.
Monthly bonus; company vehicle; phone allowance and MacBook laptop.
Minimum 28 days holiday
You will work as part of the sales team to support the Cycle Channel Manager and the whole team to achieve the sales and distribution targets.
You will get to work with fantastic brands where we are the exclusive partner for the UK market. As an Account Manager, you will be instrumental in achieving the company’s sales targets within the Cycle industry through proactive selling of products to new and existing customers. You will be responsible for opening new accounts, whilst growing and nurturing existing customer accounts.
It is extremely important that you are a good fit within the business, someone that is curious to learn, has drive, a self-starter, solution driven and a has a willingness to get stuck in. We are looking for someone with at least 2 years experience in sales. However, for the person with a suitable skill set and great fit, we are happy to support your learning and development in the role to help you grow within the business.
Why Work for 2pure
If you want to work in a fun relaxed professional environment with colleagues that care about you? Then working for 2pure is for you. We are a family business and care about our team. We work in an industry that is buoyant, fun and good for everyone’s health and wellbeing. We have a great culture, we share knowledge and information across the whole business, we are transparent and open with our performances.
If you enjoy sports and the outdoors, then you will get to work with great brands and product for running and sports.
Key responsibilities include
- Hitting monthly brand sales and margin targets
- Pre-selling brands within specific time periods to hit order deadlines
- Driving dealer satisfaction by giving high levels of customer service
- Manage your own diary
- Attend trade shows in the UK
- Manage dealer credit requirements
- Product training and brand messaging
- Develop new business in your territory with existing and new customers
- Assist with the marketing and brand building of our portfolio
Essential Requirements for Role
- Account Manager experience in the outdoor and sports industry.
- Strong presentation and sales skills.
- Ability to build customer relationships.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- A team player.
- A high attention to detail.
- Present yourself in a professional manner.
- Competent computer skills specifically within the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to learn and understand technical products.
- Interest in outdoor and climbing activities
- Hold a full UK Driver’s License.
Closing Date: 31st January 2022
Please send CV’s and covering letter by e‑mail to Ed Denwood, 2pure Cycle Channel Manager at email@example.com