Sales and Brand Manager Cycle
Closing Date: Jun 06, 2022Posted: May 19, 2022
2pure is the exclusive distributor for brands operating within the specialist Cycle, Outdoor and Run markets. We work with brands that are disruptive, innovative and have a desirability built into their DNA. Our customers span the spectrum from multi-national retailers to small independents across Europe. 2pure is a family business run by an enthusiastic and passionate team who develop clear commercial goals and who have a shared vision for the business and live by our core values, Simplicity, Be Honest Be Brave, There are No Boundaries, Build Close Relationships and Have Fun, Act Responsibly.
We are looking for someone who has a genuine passion for cycling. Someone who will be able to be a true brand custodian, someone who is authentic, with a clear connection to the UK cycle industry. Sales experience and knowledge of the UK cycle customer base is essential. Our culture encourages self starters with the drive to succeed and this role requires the ability to lead.
Your role is to build successful and lucrative relationships with company partners and grow the Cycle Channel within 2pure. You will report into the CEO. The role is remote with our offices based just outside Edinburgh, where you will be expected to attend monthly meetings.
Why Work for 2pure
We strive to create a fun, relaxed and professional environment where transparency and honest is actively encouraged. We focus on providing autonomy to each person along with which comes responsibility and accountability. We are a family business who care about our team. We work in an industry that is buoyant, fun and good for everyone’s health and wellbeing. We have a great culture, we share knowledge and information across the whole business, we are transparent and open with our performances.
If you enjoy cycling, sports and the outdoors, then you will get to work with great brands and product for cycling.
Competitive basic salary dependant on experience.
Monthly bonus; car allowance; phone allowance and MacBook laptop.
Minimum 28 days holiday
The key areas that you are responsible for are:
- Manage the brand relationships and develop brand plans for each of the brands under your responsibility.
- Manage and grow Key accounts in the channel
- Manage and support the external and internal sales team within your channel
- Set annual KPI’s for the channel and be accountable for delivery
- Manage range plans and build sales plans to deliver the sales objectives
Below are tasks that relate to your overall responsibilities.
- Manage Brands
- Prepare brand plans that are agreed with the brands to deliver expectations. The brand plans will cover the sales and marketing strategy and resource requirements
- Report back to brand on progress based on the brand plans
- Communicate regularly with the brands ensuring they are aligned and happy with 2pure
- Hold the brands accountable for their part in building the brand in the UK
- Crafting and developing sales strategies to include timelines, promotional activity, offers, POS and sales tools for the business and the retailers to meet company sales goals.
- Working with the brands, support marketing team to produce marketing plan to best deliver results
- Manage pricing and commercial terms for our brands to deliver the company goals
- Manage and grow key accounts
- Target key accounts we aim to work with
- Visit and build a relationship with the account base
- Develop a strategy to make us and our brands a partner helping add value to their business
- Manage the flow and lifecycle of the stock to ensure we maximise the opportunity for 2pure and the key accounts
- Look for opportunities
- Ensure our brands are well represented within retail
- Manage the sales teams
- Set goals for the sales team
- Measure and direct the sales team to assist them to deliver on your KPI’s
- Overall responsibility for the running and operation of the sales team, whilst ensuring you stay close to the market
- Ensure the team are trained and have the tools to allow them to develop and perform to the highest level
- Spend time developing the team.
- Ensure the company is deploying the right resources
- Reporting on channel performance as required, including monthly Management Meeting Reports for the BOD’s
- Represent the business at trade shows and key events
- You will be responsible for managing “Ibis, Moustache Bikes, Chamois Butt’r, Feedback Sports, Lizard Skins and Nuun end to end and deliver expectations for the brands, 2pure and the customers.
You will be responsible for setting the KPI’s with a view to achieving 2pures goals. They should be concise and easily measured and focussed on aligning the team. KPI’s will be agreed with the CEO. Top line KPI’s will be focussed on delivering distribution doors, revenue, gross profit, developing your team and building close relationships between 2pure and our brands.
Closing Date: 6th June 22 : please send CV’s and covering letter by email to George Bowie, CEO at email@example.com