Posted: Sep 28, 2021
Operating out of Livingston, 2pure is the UK exclusive distributor for brands operating within the specialist Cycle, Run and Outdoor market. Our customers span the spectrum from multi-national retailers to independent stores. 2pure is a family business run by an enthusiastic and passionate team who develop clear commercial goals and who have a shared vision for the business and live by our core values, Simplicity, Be Honest Be Brave, There are No Boundaries, Build Close Relationships and Have Fun Act Responsibly.
With a fantastic order book we are have created 5 new opportunities to work in our developing warehouse. You will be part of a small team reporting directly into the Warehouse Manager to support 2pure’s continued growth and development.
£9.25- £10.00 per annum
Permanent, full time, Mon-Fri 08:30 to 17:00. (We may be able to have a degree of flexibility for the right candidate.)
20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Staff purchase scheme on all our products
The role will be based at our 20,000sqft warehouse in Deans, Livingston, where the team manage 6,000+sku’s, shipping 2000 orders and receipt in around 100 pallets per month. You will receive training in all areas of the warehouse operation, from Goods In, Goods Out, Stock Management and Compliance.
It is extremely important that you are a good fit within the business, someone that is curious to learn, has drive, a self-starter, solution driven and a “can do” attitude. We are looking for someone with experience, ideally, you’ll have a minimum of two years experience in a Warehouse role and, ideally in the retail/distribution sector. You’ll be self-driven and results-oriented with a positive outlook. You will need basic arithmetic skills and be comfortable working with handheld bar code scanners.
Why Work for 2pure
We may not promise you the earth like some companies, our salaries may not be the best in the industry, but what you will get is a great work-life balance. Mon-Fri hours, no shift work and a decent salary in return, along with bonuses.
If you want to work in a fun relaxed professional environment with colleagues that care about you? Then working for 2pure is for you. We are a family business and care about our team. We work in an industry that is buoyant, fun and good for everyone’s health and wellbeing. We have a great culture, we share knowledge and information across the whole business, we are transparent and open with our performances.
If you enjoy sports and the outdoors then you will get to work with great brands and product for walking, running, climbing, cycling and general outdoor activities.
Key Responsibilities include
- Receiving, checking and sorting orders from our brands/suppliers from Asia, USA and Europe
- Pick, pack, check and ship orders to our customers within set time frame ensuring picking standards are met.
- Stock counting and inventory location management
- The above tasks require the use of bar code scanners
- Use of MHE (Pallet truck).
- Ensuring the upkeep and tidiness of the warehouse location
- Responsibility for the upkeep and maintenance of all warehouse machinery
- Be able to react positively and being flexible to deal with day-to-day challenges.
- Be equally comfortable working alone or as part of a team.
- Maintain standards of cleanliness and order and any other tasks that ensure the smooth running of the operation.
- As part of the team we encourage your contribute to improvements we could make to the efficiencies in the warehouse.
- Embrace company values.
Closing Date: 11th October 2021
Please send CV’s and covering letter by email to Alison Bowie, at firstname.lastname@example.org